Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Last updated: October 29, 2016
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the Hangiali.com website (the “Service”) operated by Hangiali.com (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
In order to use certain Services, you will need to create an account. All the information you provide when you create your account must be true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for all activity in your account, so please secure and protect your login information and password.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Hangiali.com.
Hangiali.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Hangiali.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
You will find third party coupons, deals, advertisements and other offers on the Services (“Offers”). Offers are for products and services provided by third parties (each, a “Seller”), and if you choose to accept an Offer, the transaction will be between you and the Seller.
Hangiali has affiliate relationships with certain Sellers, and may receive compensation for your purchase from, or other interactions with, these Sellers. Hangiali is not a party to, or in any way responsible for, your transaction with a Seller, including when we have an affiliate relationship with Seller. We are not responsible fulfilling any Offers.
Hangiali may allow you to accept Offers or make other purchases from Sellers on our Services, using our checkout tools. While our platform helps facilitate your purchase, the transaction is solely between you and the Seller. You will need to contact the Seller directly for customer service issues, including questions about the products or services for sale, order status inquiries and refund requests. Hangiali does not provide any warranties or other protections for your purchase.
Before you purchase a product or service or otherwise accept an Offer, please read the entire description of the Offer, including the fine print and any additional terms and conditions set forth on the Seller’s website. You are responsible for understanding what you are buying and for following the Seller’s instructions. The terms and conditions of Offers, including refund and cancellation policies, are governed by the Seller’s policies, not ours. Please contact the Seller directly for questions regarding the Offer or your transaction with Seller.
You may post content, including photos, comments, links, Offers, and other materials on, or using, our Services. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on the Services is referred to as “User Content.” When you post User Content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, including but not limited to having sufficient intellectual property rights in the User Content, and that to the best of your knowledge, the User Content complies with all applicable laws.
We are not obligated to review or monitor User Content but we reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
We do not guarantee how quickly your User Content will appear on the Services or how and where it will appear. We reserve the exclusive right to describe, categorize and place Offers in our sole discretion.
We value hearing from you, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve the Services. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we may use them without restriction and without any compensation, attribution or accounting to you.
In addition to your other responsibilities under these Terms, you must comply with the following:
- You must be at least age 15 or legally able to form a binding contract in order to open an account or use the Services. You may not use the Site or our services under any circumstances if you are under age 13.
- You may only open one account. Any additional accounts created without the express written permission of a Slickdeals’ administrator will be banned and/or closed.
- You must abide by all applicable laws and refrain from violating any third party rights. You must comply with any applicable third-party terms in connection with your use of the Services.
- You must comply with all policies posted on the Services.
- You must have all necessary rights to any User Content you post on the Services, including intellectual property rights.
- You may not transfer your Slickdeals account to another person without our written consent. Accounts that have been terminated for failing to comply with these Terms may not be reopened under another name.
- You may not use the Services to collect information about other users, such as email addresses, and you may not distribute or post spam, send unsolicited communications or circulate bulk emails.
- You must provide accurate and honest information to us at all times, including in your User Content.
- You may not post User Content that is misleading, deceitful or illegal, or that encourages Users to visit a website or complete a transaction that is illegal.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.